Now in the web :
- Phase III in ophthalmology in France and UK
- Phase IV in neurovascular stents in France and Germany
- 2 Healthcare studies in France and Middle east ( Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait) in diabetes and cardiovascular stents
- Pharmaco-epidemiological study in NSCLC in France, Australia, Mexico, UK, Germany, Switzerland and Czech Republic.
- Development of the international activity for interventional, non interventional and observational studies
- Development of a network of medical leaders in several therapeutic areas: oncology, CNS, cardiovascular and medical devices.
|International activities||| Print ||
Thanks to its partnership with Multihealth, a company located in Luxembourg, CLINACT offers to its clients a European coverage and provides services such as: project management (with or without electronic CRF), regulatory affairs and an international investigators network.
Through its partnership with CROs in Russia, Ukraine, Hungry and Poland and an international team, CLINACT expands its services to Eastern Europe.
In 2009, CLINACT manages several studies at the international level:
CLINACT’s managers have entered in partnership with a network of European leaders to create Multihealth in 2005.
The board of experts of Multihealth is composed of :
Pr Hervé VESPIGNANY
Pr Alain Sautet
Pr Stéphane Mouly
Dr Serge Lubin
Multihealth experteamHealth : Groupe d’Experts en Santé Publique et en Pharmacologie