Now in the web :
- To respect binding commitments on contracts
- To remain cost competitive
- To provide a quality system respecting international norms
- 1996: creation of CLINACT CRO and professional training centre specialized in clinical research (CLINACT FORMATION)
- January 1997:1rst training session for CRAs
- 2000: Tempopharma, temporary work agency
- 2002: accreditation ISO 9001 ed.2000.
- 2006: Multihealth (Luxembourg), medical experts in different fields
- 2007: development of international activities in Europe
- 2008: development of 4 fields of excellence, Cardiovascular, Medical Device, Neurology and Oncology.
- Turnover (2008): 5,5M€
- Full-time employees: 60
- Part-time employees: 10
- Temporary work: 2
- Consultants: 8
- Ethic drugs: 50% of the activity
- Medical Devices: 43% of the activity
- OTC : 4% of the activity
- Nutrition : 3% of the activity
- Office locations: Sèvres (Paris), Aix en province (Marseille), Luxembourg
|Présentation||| Print ||
Clinact is a Contract research Organization (C.R.O) providing services in France and Europe.
Clinact is a leader on the French market in pre and post market clinical trials as well as registers, epidemiological and health care studies.
The experience of our employees, our network of medical experts, our ethic chart and the quality of our services are the major key factors of success.
CLINACT has a unique positioning on the French and European market with three complementary activities: CRO, staff outsourcing (permanent contract and temporary work) and a professional training center specialized in clinical research.
Key dates of development
CLINACT was created in 1996 by Anne RABINOWITZ and Gérard SORBA who are respectively the general manager and the chairman of CLINACT.
Anne Rabinowitz, M.D., General Manager, Pharmacologist, CESA, Marketing, French and US citizen. (photo)
Therapeutic areas of experience